Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mini cupcakes just for you.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner,
I decided to bake just for you baby.
I imagined mini cupcakes in a red box
with Happy Valentine's Day on it,
tied with a ribbon to surprise you.

Started baking on friday morning
to make sure that it's fresh.

Baking in the oven.
I baked three different flavours:

♥Vanila♥
♥Vanilla + Chocolate chips♥
♥Orange♥

I made pink icing for the wordings,
but unfortunately, they tasted terrible.
Mission failed! =(
So, change of plan,
spread colourful loves everywhere!

Done!
These mini cupcakes are baked with lots of love. =)

Brought it to dear's place in the evening before
he comes back from work.
Jack helped me to hide it in his room. Haha
I wanted to give my baby a surprise.

At night,
Dear and I went to Station One
with KT, Ckay, Darren & Jack after dinner.
6 of us played Jenga! HAHAHA

Let the pictures do the talking...

Darren's turn & Jack enjoying his fries.

Ckay's turn.

And it continues getting higher and higher...

KT's turn.

Jack's turn, he looks so serious.

Its alot higher than my head!
This proves that I'm really short. =(

And finally,

BOOM!
Darren, Jack and I each lost once.
After 3 rounds, no shock anymore.
We did something else instead.

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day,
we made love out of Jenga.
Creative huh?

Big fat love.

Baby & I with his eyes closed. ==

Another love created by Darren & I.
This love was a success.
Here's a video of it.

HAHA!
And that wicked laugh is by ME!
We had a really great time that night.
I sure did enjoy myself.

Back home,
I was patiently waiting for 12am.
Dear knew I was up to something. Haha
But I didn't bother,
I continued with my plan,
and at 12am sharp,
I placed the box on baby's bed when he wasn't in the room.

Surprise!

Especially for you.
Hope you like it!
Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment