Monday, February 9, 2009

Days with you.

Days with you baby.

Friday

zzZ.

Saturday

Baby went to work early in the morning,
I continued my beauty sleep.
While waiting for dear to come back,
I continuously watched 2 movies.

Madagascar 2 and another random
movie downloaded by dear.

I'm always negging for lok lok,
I fancy lok lok okayy.
So, dear brought me to lok lok street.
Haha, we named it lok lok street
because it's a street parked with lots of lok lok vans.

I always go for this lok lok van.
Choice of steamboat, deep fried and bbq as well.
Not bad huh?
Me love it!

After dinner, we went for a movie.
OMG, this is like the 3rd movie of my day.

Watched this hilarious movie,
All's well end's well 2009.

Sunday

Rise and shine.
Daddy, dear and I had dim sum for breakfast
at Imbi Palace Restaurant.

I always like to have dim sum here,
but due to CNY there's some changes in the menu.
The food wasn't that good.
That big bowl of wanton noodles?
It was bad.

Went to dear's house for a hair cut. LOL
No money is like that one lah. XD

My camera shy baby and I.

Had dinner at grandma's house.
Dear and I left earlier.
Dear suggested to pack satay kajang for everyone.
Drove all the way to Taman Melati, Gombak.
A place called Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri.

This place serves a good variety of satay
including chicken, beef, lamb, rabbit,
venison, fish, chicken liver and beef tripe.
We ordered 30 sticks of
chicken, beef, lamb, rabbit,
venison and a roll of nasi impit.
Delivered to grandma's house.

After eating, we headed home.
Watched an old dvd with dear.

Hide and seek.

Cooked supper for my baby.
Lights off after the movie.

Today

McDonalds for lunch.

My innocent dog, Jodie.

This is how my dear bullys her.
Smelly socks on her head. HAHA

Dear and I.
So hard to take pictures with you...

Watched movie at dear's place.

Wild child.

After the movie, it was almost dinner time.
Dear had an amazing idea.
Home cooked food! HAHA

Went to Tesco to buy some groceries
then headed home to cook.
Cooking isn't that easy after all. LOL
It took us more than an hour
to cook 4 dishes.
Surprisingly, our cooking is good!
Even daddy said it was nice lah dear.
Good job =)

I MISS YOU BABY!

4 comments: