Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just another day.

Black hair?
Boring... hahaha
Accompanied Joanne to buy hair colour
from Sungei Wang.
Figured there was nothing to eat there,
so we decided to walk to Pavilion.

Here we are,
spot someone?

It's Pavilion's 1st anniversary,
Happy Anniversary!

Food food food!
Madam Kwan's? Let's go!

Madam Kwan's.

Pretty pink flower.

My nasi bojari.

Joanne's char kuey teow.

Not bad lah the food
but a little too expensive.

Time to shop!
Went clothes hunting at Forever 21.

And then, met up with Ping
and her cousin sister at Tangs.
Next stop, Lot 10's Topshop.
More walking...

Joanne, Cher and Ping.

My babes.

This one 'syok sendiri'. LOL

We love camwhoring.

Back to Sungei Wang.
My nails are in bad condition.
It's time for a manicure.

Nails creation @ Sungei Wang 6th floor.

Pink or blue?
Dear said blue so I tried.
It turned out to be a little scary. HAHA

Blue.

Changed my mind.
I want pink!

Pink.

The result?
Ta da!
Daddy said look very Paris Hilton. LOL

Photographer : Daddy.
Not a very good photographer. HAHA

Japanese dinner at Onagi with daddy.

Onagi.

Sushi!
Snapped this while waiting for the food.

Chawanmushi.

Edamame, salmon & tuna maki.

Agedashi tofu.

Daddy's saba shioyaki.

My nabeyaki udon.

Tomorrow got 4 hours of driving lesson.
I want to faint =(

2 comments: