Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Driving lesson.

My driving school at Hulu Langat.

The amount of Kancils.

The stupid old junk I drive during lessons.

And the owner of that stupid old junk,
Mr. Dumb dumb! HAHAHA
My driving instructor.
He looks very blur all the time so I gave him a new name.

Camwhored while waiting.
You see, I couldn't begin my lesson because
there were JPJ officers on the spot so Mr. Dumb dumb
said will get caught or something.
For what reason I have no idea.

We went on the road instead. =)

It was fucking hot!
Can you imagine 4 hours of driving lesson
under the super dooper hot sun?
OMG, I was sweating like I was in a sauna.

Anyway, got on the road.
Why lah malaysian drivers drive so slow?
And like what dear always say,
keep breaking for what lah?
No fun following annoying drivers. =(

You know what?
Mr. Dumb dumb fell asleep when I was
waiting for the traffic light. HAHA
I tried to snap his picture but oops!
He woke up when I was about to snap. hmmph

Back to the driving school,
it was time for me to go up the slope.
It wasn't that bad lah,
at least my engine didn't mati XD
And I did something very stupid,
the hand break button so hard to press,
so I smashed my hand with the other hand. HAHA
Mr. Dumb dumb laughed at me for doing that,
but no matter how hard I press the button just won't go down.

While waiting for my turn.

Finally it wasn't that hot anymore.
All I did was repeating parking,
three point turn and slope.

And then, the sky turned dark,
it started raining cats and dogs.
Lightnings! =(
Rolled up the window,
turned on the air cond,
how come hot air come out?
Stupid old junk!
Demister also not working. Damn.

The rain was too heavy,
the end of today's lesson.
While driving back home,
I can feel rain drops.
Omg, what kind of car is this?
SOS! LOL

After an exhausting day of driving lesson,
I was sooo hungry!
Chinese cuisine tonight!

Spinach soup.

Sizzling beancurd.

Ginger steamed fish.

Them Yew Restaurant in Bandar Baru Ampang.
Very cheap and nice. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment