Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beautiful nails.

Early early in the morning,
my babe texted me for breakfast.
I was like crazy one lah this girl disturb my sleep. HAHA
But whatever lah since I'm awake already.

We headed to Jalan Alor for noodles.

Don't really know which is the shop's name,
but they're famous for fish head noodle.

My fish paste noodle in fish head soup.

And then walked all the way to Times Square's
House of Alter to alter my dress.

Sexy me. LOL

Lately, I've been crazy about beautiful nails.
They just make me feel... Happy? =)
Beautiful colours, pretty designs,
cost me an arm and a leg.
I'm officially broke.

Nail point saloon.

Very sexy pictures hanging on the wall.

Hundreds of nail colours.

So many colours too little nails.

I want pedicure this time!

Joanne enjoying her pedicure.

Me myself enjoying mine.

Halfway through, we noticed we were sitting
on massage chairs.
Started pressing every button. Haha
Sooo comfortable.

This time I decided to give blue a 2nd chance.
And it turned out better than I expected.
Not used to it but I'll give it a try.

Blue, all done.

Hungry hungry.
Walked to Pavilion since Joanne has to meet her sisters there.
Decided to munch Carl's Jr. Charbroiled Burgers.

Carl's Jr @ Pavilion KL.

Haha, I like this.

Refillable beverages.

Famous Star™ with Cheese
and chili cheese fries.

Am now in love with Carl's Jr.'s fries!


Not so excited about Valentine's Day anymore.

"Will you be my valentine?", where have you been?
Romance oh romance, where are you?

Make me smile. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment