Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Batu Pahat, Johor.

Baby took the trouble to pick me up from KL.
Thank you dear so sweet of you =)
.
I guess this will be my 5th trip to
dear's hometown - Batu Pahat, Johor.
Just love being away from home, total freedom!
The best part of BP is the yummy yummy food, slurps.
.
As usual, we piggys will only wake up in the afternoon,
so no more breakfast,
we call it brunch ( breakfast + lunch ).
.
My all time favourite, Swee Kee Tonic Soup!
Went there 3 times this trip. HAHA
Chicken soup, black chicken soup,
pork rib soup, frog soup, turtle soup?
It's up to you.
Our personal favourite is the black chicken soup.
Oh and I love I mean loveee the yam rice.
According to dear, they serve the best curry fish head.
Not a fan of curry fish head, but dear say nice means nice lah. LOL
.

The bowl.

Black chicken soup & Yam rice.

Curry fish head.

Frog soup & Yam rice.

Besides that, Ah See Noodle House is another alternative.
It's actually traditional hand-made wanton noodle.
Different from the dark dark ones we have in KL,
their wantan mee is light coloured.
Very simple yet delicious.
Dear and I noticed something that day,
they have a website and I find it very cute!
www.wantanmee.com

Wantan mee.
I missed out the wantan soup. HAHA
The noodle caught my attention.

We spent most of the time with dear's friends.
All the crazy and funny people.
And since it was Chinese New Year,
what else?
we like to gamble and drink!
I drink, drank, drunk. LOL

Enjoyed the times being in BP,
but soon it was time to leave.
I'll be back!
xoxo

My baby and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment