Saturday, February 21, 2009

A little gathering.

Haven't seen my classmates for quite awhile,
received an sms today for a drink at night.
Hooray! Finally we can meet!

Venue : Blue zone cafe.
"WE SERVE NO PORK" LOL

Ping & I were so damn hungry,
order order!

Peach tea.
Here comes the story about my peach tea. Haha
I wanted honey for the peach tea,
so I called the waiter.
"Can I have some honey please?" I asked.
He stares at me very blurly.
"Honey?" I asked again.
"Huh?" He looks at me.
He actually thinks I'm calling him honey! HAHA
I guess he didn't understand what I was saying,
so I decided to change my language,
"Mat tong?" I asked again.
"Oh!" He answered.
After that, everytime we needed the waiter,
I'll go "honey!".

Chicken feet.

Claypot chicken rice.

My phone was out of credit,
so I decided to walk to the nearest convenient store to buy reload.
I saw something that reminds me of childhood.
Those machines which you insert coins and turn
and then an egg falls out with something inside? HAHA
I wanted that rubik's cube so I tried my luck.
The first time, Bingo!
But I wanted to get one for dear too,
so Ping & I kept trying.
Until the 4th time, "YEAH!" we shouted with joy,
everyone nearby stared at us. Haha

It was fun okayy.

What's a gathering without pictures?

Mun Yee, Tracy, Ping & I.

Shan & I.

Cher, Ming, Ping.

So cute hor this picture?
Got rosey cheecks effect one. Haha

After 3 hours, I was hungry and craving for bread.
Decided to pack something from Oldtown.
My favourite kaya & butter thick toast. Yumms.

Cheryl & Ping was here.

It was nice meeting up with them,
but too bad Joanne couldn't join us. =(
We'll meet again!

3 comments: