Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ladies Day Out.

First things first, food!
The first thing that comes to our minds every single time.
Ping suggested Sushi Station at Sungei Wang.
It's actually my first time dining there,
I saw a really cute train serving sushi.
My babes laughed at me for acting so childish. Haha

Cher & Ping.

Joanne.

Mixed BBQ Set.

The purpose of going out today is to get
our driving license photo taken.
There was only a few camera shops in Sungei Wang,
so we decided to walk to Times Square.

We found the perfect camera shop,
MYKAMERA DOT COM.
Here, we got to be our own photographer. LOL
We were so fussy about our photos I think the guy got fed up.
It's a good thing! HAHA
We took as many shots as we wanted,
until we were satisfied.

While waiting for the photos to be done,
we camwhored!

Ta da!
Our driving license photo. HAHA
At least it's better than what we expected.

Then, it was time for us ladies to pamper
ourselves with some ice cream.
Joanne wanted yogurt ice cream so badly
so we headed to Yogur Berry.

The place was so beautiful,
we couldn't resist!
Where is the camera baby?

Aren't I the most normal of them all? Haha

Original frozen yogurt with 3 toppings.

Babes shot before departing.

We looked at our nails,
so dull, so lifeless.
We need manicure again!

Nail Point here we come again!

Joanne's, Ping's & mine.

My sweet sweet pink nails.
I'm so in love with pink right now.

2 comments: