Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pavilion KL.

Before I start,
there is something I would like to share.
RM1008?!
How can this happen in watsons?
No idea what this guy bought,
he was holding a small plastic bag...
GILA.

So,
Joanne wants to get a job.
Here we are in Pavilion KL looking for vacancies.
But first, I want food!

Joanne suggested Crystal Jade Kitchen for dim sum
since we wanted something light
just to fill our empty stomachs.

Crystal Jade Kitchen.

Egg tarts.
Haha, we realised that we forgot to snap
photos after one bite.

Shrimp dumplings.

Siew mai.
Don't know the english name, lol.

Joanne's beef noodles.
That's all we ate.
So little hor? But very full.
.
Started hunting for vacancies.
Joanne tried Aldo and xixili,
the bra bra shop. HAHA
Good luck babe!
.
Then it was time for shopping.
I saw loves everywhere.
Valentine's day is coming!
10 more days!
.
Tangs.

C & J.

Gucci oh gucci,
when can I own you?

Inside xixili's fitting room,
was about to try on brabras.
.
Before leaving,
I bought something for daddy.
His favourite beard papa's cream puffs.
.
Beard papa's.

Vanilla & chocolate cream puffs.

Dinner time.
Daddy and I decided to go to Larisata an italian restaurant
since we haven't been there for a long long time.
.
The outside.

The menu.

Bread & olive.

Daddy's baked seafood spahgetti.
Their specialty dish.

My seabass.
Very disappointed with this fish. HMMPH
Terrible lah.
.
Needed something to satisfy me.
Sweet sweet desserts!
I'm a tiramisu lover.

Tiramisu.
Very unique way of serving tiramisu.
I enjoyed it.
.
I'm never ordering seabass again!

No comments:

Post a Comment