Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chocolate fondue.

Last night, we cooked!
Haha, home cooked food at dear's place.
Too busy helping out in the kitchen so no pictures. =(

And then, I prepared dessert.
Chocolate! A girl's best friend.
You know what I mean lah.

My homemade chocolate fondue. Yumms.

Dig in everyone!

Darren said write in your blog that
everyone here said very nice. HAHA
Thank you! =)

Dear was so bored,
he kept playing with my face.
Making funny and ugly looks out of my face.
He was enjoying it so he took the camera and snap snap snap.

An example.
He asked me to post this ugly picture.

We went for a midnight movie
before heading home.

Ong Bak 2.

We watched Ong Bak 2.
This movie is so disgusting with all that
blood and violence.
But I liked the gladiator footwear he was wearing. Haha

Watched another movie with baby today.
This time a comedy. =)

Kung Fu Chefs.

Sammo Hung, the big guy,
surprised me.
This big guy can still jump and kick. Haha
And and...
Vanness Wu's body is hot! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment