Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

As usual, dear goes to work on Saturday morning
leaving me home alone with Jack.
I followed Jack to meet Darren
and my dear later in the afternoon.
We needed a new hair do.

Dear was busy,
so I waited for him inside a room.
And I saw this...

Racks of dresses for fashion/hair show I guess.

Finally, my busy man is free.
My turn to colour my hair.

Me & my baby colouring my hair.

Jack & Darren perming his hair.

After that, it was time for Valentine's dinner.
This year, 7 of us had dinner together.
Dear & I, Darren, Jack, Kt, Ckay and May.
We had dinner at Italianese, One Utama.

Our appetizer.
Scallop & shrimps.

My main course,
Salmon something. LOL

And our dessert,
my favourite tiramisu.

However, we didn't really enjoy our dinner.
I think it's because of Valentine's Day
and the kitchen will be very busy,
so the food are ready made.

Pictures of you & me.

After dinner,
don't know what to do.
Decided to sing k at Neway.
Darren & Jack went clubbing,
so left 5 of us.

Our big big room.

Ckay & May singing.

KT singing out loud.

Me & my baby lying on my lap.

Me again.

Forcing my baby to take picture.
His eyes were too small,
so I said open your eyes bigger,
and this is what happened...

Baby, you're so cute!

Baby was the only one who did not touch the microphone.
My baby shy shy lah XD
I sang till 3.30am then my dear said time to go home,
KT, Ckay and May continued till 4am.
Everyone was tired.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I Love You Baby!
even though this is not the kind of Valentine's Day I want,
even though you're not romantic at all,
because I know you love me,
and everyday is Valentine's Day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment