Monday, February 16, 2009

Chloe!


Hui ping was searching for an english name
because she doesn't want people calling her "ping ping"
when she starts working.
So...
I helped out! HAHA

Below is our conversation.

Ping: Joyce suit me? My cousin said very matured. The meaning is happy.
Cheryl: I know lah, okay lor, u want a name starting with J?
Ping: J? I don't know wor. Actually my cousin said Liz suits me.
Cheryl: Yer... Elizabeth? LOL, quite long wor.
Ping: ... My uncle said Karena, doesn't suit me right?
Cheryl: OMG, like indian.
Ping: Haha, ya lor, i think so too.
Cheryl: Hilary? Means cheerful and happy.
Ping: Hilaire better? Hilary like so hard to call.
Cheryl: What is that? Hilary better lah. Jocelyn? Lara? Larissa? They all mean cheerful.
Ping: I think Larissa better, okay lah use this name. HAHAHA
Cheryl: Yer... really?
Ping: Rissa can ah? Shorter ma.
Cheryl: I think Clarissa better. Nicole? Chloe? Claudia? Natalie?
Ping: ... don't want. Chloe?
Cheryl: Ya, I also like that name. What does it mean har?
Ping: Chloe means pretty and young, like me! hahahahaha
Cheryl: OMG, Chloe nice hor? I choose one leh.
Ping: Ya lor, then how? Marry you?
Cheryl: Choi! I'm PROUD.

The end of our conversation.


She decided to name herself Chloe.
The meaning of Chloe is verdant & blooming.

My job here is done. =)

4 comments:

  1. i think Laura, Rosemary better lar..
    hahaha
    seriously haelie this name more unique,,
    chloe actually my cousin sys name =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT EVER TAKE NICOLE!! IT'S A BITCH NAME!!!!! xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er-hem!!!!! I here!!!
    I like to be bitch??? LOL...

    ReplyDelete