Thursday, February 26, 2009

1u.


I need a new handbag!
Everyone is complaining about my transparent handbag,
especially my dear.
Handbag hunt!

I was craving for waffle,
so I suggested Waffle World.
Haven't been there for a long long time.

My classic waffle.

Ping's banana crepe.

Our pathetic meatballs.

Our food.
Joanne was craving for pasta instead.
However, only my waffle was good. Haha

Continued my handbag hunt.
They said I'm a very fussy person. =(

Ping & I.

Finally after searching high and low,
I found something that qualifies to be mine. Haha

Everyone was tired,
so we decided to sit down and chill.
Delicious!
They have the best cakes ever.

And then,
we camwhored abit lah. HAHA

Joanne enjoying her macchiato coffee.

Ping's carrot cake.

Mmmm...

My black forest in a glass.

It's to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment