Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm back and it's bad.

I'm back from baby's hometown again.
This time I tried something new.

Deep fried chicken buttocks anyone? HAHA

Received a call at night.
Ping was crying on the phone asking us to
accompany her sing karaoke.
What to do? You're our babe.

My car has to be in the service centre for a week,
so I borrowed baby's car.
And what the fuck I banged my baby's car
against Joanne's wall pole when picking her up. HMMPH

I'm so so so sorry baby!

At Neway...

Ping was down so they ordered beer.
I cannot drink. =(

50% drunk.

Boom, she drunk already.

Babes. =)

F.Y.I.

This is the condition of your car dear.
Quite bad hor? Haha
I feel so sorry.

First thing in the morning,
fix baby's car!
Costs me rm200 but it's my fault lah.

While waiting for the car,
wanted to visit my cute little poodle.
SOLD? How come? =(
Aww.. my precious gone to another home.
Saw another cutie though.

Yorkshire Terrier. =)

I'm very very sorry about your car my baby. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment