Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bad day.

Watched midnight movie with dear,
Darren & Jack.

Love Matters.

Bo Seng the funny guy.

His wife.

Benny the stupid guy? Haha

Jennifer the pretty girl. =)

“Love Matters” is a humorous and entertaining look at love,
happiness and issues concerning our straight laced society.
It is full of trade-mark Jack Neo’s laugh-a-minute jokes
and situations yet combined with a sensitive look at
how we deal with issues concerning matters of the heart.

Today is Ping's first day of work.
All the best babe! =)

In the afternoon, I received an sms from Joanne,
saying, "Babe, I got accident.".
I was shocked to see that and called her immediately.
Listening to her voice full of fear,
I asked her what happened.
It was good to hear that nothing happened to her,
only the car was badly damaged.

Later in the evening,
Dear & I went to Mid Valley together.
It was raining cats and dogs,
and I had to drive back home alone.
On the way back,
I witnessed an accident right next to me.
I saw a taxi banging into a motorcycle.
I was totally freaked out at that freaking moment.
I continued driving but I couldn't stop imagining about the accident.

Reminder of the day,
DRIVE CAREFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment