Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year =)

The first day of Chinese New Year!
Today is a time when families visit the oldest
and most senior members of their extended family,
usually their parents, grandparents or great-grandparents.
.
Members of the family who are married also give red packets
containing cash to junior members of the family,
mostly children and teenagers.
I AM ONE OF THEM! haha
Daddy was the first person who gave me a red packet,
and i'm very happy that he prepared one for dear too! XD

We had grandma's home cooked food for lunch.

Let me introduce you to my cousin sister.
Her name is Ashley.
Very adorable little girl but...
naughtyyyyy!
She's putting my precious watch in her mouth =(


Later at night, we visited daddy's friend's house.
All the uncles & aunties gather together,
talked and drinked till midnight.
The kids were playing texas poker, gambling actually,
me and my brother just sat there and watch,
we don't know how to play laaa.
Oh and we lost 10 bucks just for fun. Haha

Blur picture with my brother.

Ang paus collected.
More to come!

Happy Moo Moo Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment