Wednesday, January 28, 2009

College?

Align CenterIt's been 2 long months since SPM.
I've been wasting time, doing nothing productive.
All I think of is getting a driver's license.

Been to several education fairs the past 2 months,
but still indecisive of what i want.
In the end, I took my brother's advice
to do pre-university at Sunway University College.
Decided to register for college today since daddy is on leave.

Sunway University College.

The pre-university programme that I will be taking is CIMP.
According to my brother, CIMP is the easiest pre-university
programme as it's assessment will be
70% coursework and 30% final examinations.
Always taking the easy way out =D

CIMP (Canadian International Matriculation Programme).

During the registration process,
many thoughts came into my mind.
I was excited about going to college in the beginning,
but all of a sudden,
I started to feel the fear of going to college alone,
new environment, new friends, everything new.
Sigh, am I ready for college?
I really don't know.
I'm scared =(

SIGHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment