Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guess what?
My bag is back!

All they took was my money and iPhone then threw it in the men's toilet at Petronas. The manager was really kind to find ways to return my bag and personal belongings to me. I'm so surprised that this is actually happening in Malaysia.

I actually believe this is karma.

karma - action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation.

Last week, I offered plaster to an uncle whose hand was bleeding. Maybe that was a good deed! 我相信好心有好报!

It won't cost you a fortune to do a good deed. So do what you can with all your heart to help the people around you and you will be blessed in return. :)

I don't plan to keep the bag anymore. I'm selling it off! Byebye :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment